Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats (No Bake)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, almond butter, or 2 tablespoons PB2
- 1 cup almond milk, or any milk you prefer
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients in a food storage container.
2. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least three hours. (Or, you might do what I do and take some bites right away, because it's that good.)
Instructions (Morning After):
1.) Serve with any combination of fruits, nuts, and seeds you wish (or leave them as is).
2.) See the oats.
3.) Eat the oats.
4.) Be merry, thanks to the oats.